NORWALK, Ohio -
Sun, 06 Oct 2013, 02:09 AM
Done for Tonight, Try Again at 9 a.m.
By Larry Sullivan
2:01 a.m. It is raining and will continue to do so for several hours.
We are through for tonight.
The weather forecast for Sunday is horrible, but the event has not been called yet.
Weather permitting, racing will resume at 9 a.m. Sunday.
If the weather lives up to the forecast and racing is not possible, then the purse will be divided among the remaining participants.
The decision to stay and race or call it finished will be made by noon Sunday.
Drag News: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Apr 20- K&N Spring Fling Million– Thursday Results
Apr 19- K&N Spring Fling Million- Wednesday Results
Apr 18- Buckeye S/SS @ National Trail April 28th
Apr 18- Don "the Snake" Prudhomme Returns To Baja Competition After 50 Years
Apr 18- K&N Spring Fling Million Tuesday Results
Apr 17- K&N Spring Fling Million Pre-Race
Apr 12- Summit Racing Equipment is Newest Sponsor of Midwest Junior Super Series
Apr 12- Summit Racing Named Official MWPMS Sponsor and Event Title Rights Holder
Apr 11- NMCA All-Star Nationals Chevrolet Performance Challenge Series Final Results
Apr 11- Dragstrip Memories Returns in Presenting Canada's Drag Racing History