Search for in
NHRA LODRS IHRA Drag News Photos
Sun, 19 May 2013, 11:12 AM

Sunday Race Schedule
By Larry Sullivan





CORDOVA, Ill. - Daily race schedule for Sunday, May 19, at the ADRL Spring Drags presented by Curry's Transportation Services at Cordova Dragway Park:

Weather forecast - Partly cloudy with thunderstorms, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 91F. Breezy. Winds from the SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Sunday Night - Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. Low of 72F. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Note: 10 a.m. The morning rain has gone on its way, the track is dry and almost ready for racing, and the radar is clear all the way down to Missouri.

8 a.m.           Gates Open
                                                                    
10:30 a.m.       Pre-race
11 a.m.          Pro Extreme E-1
                 Pro Nitrous E-1
                 Extreme Pro Stock E-1
                 Pro Extreme Motorcycle E-1
                 Pro Mod E-1
                 Top Junior Dragster E-1
                 Pro Junior Dragster E-1
                 Top Sportsman E-1
                 Top Dragster E-1
                 TS/TD Combo E-1
                                                                    
12:45 p.m.       Pro Extreme E-2
                 Top Junior Dragster E-2
                 Pro Junior Dragster E-2
                 Top Dragster E-2
                 Top Sportsman E-2
                                                                    
                 Pro Nitrous E-2
                 Extreme Pro Stock E-2
                 Pro Extreme Motorcycle E-2
                 Pro Mod E-2
                 Pro Extreme E-3
                 Top Junior Dragster E-3
                 Pro Junior Dragster E-3
                 Top Dragster E-3
                 Top Sportsman E-3
                 TS/TD Combo E-2
                                                                    
                 Track Prep
                                                                    
3:30 p.m.        Top Junior Dragster Final
                 Pro Junior Dragster Final
                 Top Dragster Final
                 Top Sportsman Final
                 TS/TD Combo Final
                 Pro Mod Final
                 Pro Extreme Motorcycle Final
                 Extreme Pro Stock Final
                 Pro Nitrous Final
                 Pro Extreme Final
                                                                    
4:30 p.m.        Winners Circle
                                                                    
5:30 p.m.        Secure Track
*** Schedule subject to change ***






Copyright ©2014 AUTOSALES INC, dba Summit Racing Equipment
Ready to take your order at 1-800-230-3030 | Customer Service 1-800-517-1035