NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Jan 12- 2018 IHRA Summit Sportsman Spectacular Series to Open at Xtreme Raceway Park
Dec 14- IHRA and Sunoco Announce Multi-Year Partnership
Dec 04- Summit Sportsman Spectacular Schedule Partial
Dec 04- IHRA Summit Sportsman Spectacular Opener Set
Dec 04- IHRA Summit SuperSeries Returns with $200,000 Program
Dec 04- Arkansas Track Joins IHRA Family
Dec 04- Aruba Trips Remain Part of IHRA Summit SuperSeries Prize Package
Dec 04- Dunn Named IHRA Senior Consultant
Nov 28- Tracks Sign Multi-Year Agreements
Nov 27- IHRA Launches Summit Sportsman Spectacular Series in 2018