NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Feb 22- Jeff Birchfield Joins IRGSE as Director of Public Relations
Feb 20- Two IHRA Summit Sportsman National Champions will Earn Aruba Vacations
Feb 20- IHRA Summit Sportsman National Championship at Palm Beach International Raceway Final-Round
Feb 20- IHRA Driver Profile- Otis Henry
Feb 20- Snowbirds from Canada Make IHRA Races a Destination
Feb 20- Williams Closes the Deal at PBIR
Feb 07- Winter Warm-Up/Racer Appreciation & Awards Ceremony Night at San Antonio Raceway
Feb 07- What You Need to Know About This Weekend's IHRA Summit Sportsman =
Feb 07- Immokalee- Final Round Recap from Summit Sportsman National Championship
Feb 05- 64th Annual World Series of Drag Racing Returns to Cordova International Raceway