Tue, 22 Apr 2014, 15:02 PM
2014 Greg Morris Memorial Dragster Giveaway
Courtesy of Drag Racer's Benevolent Fund
The Drag Racers Benevolent Fund is proud to present to racers from near and far a chance to win a
Rolling 2014 American Race Cars Dragster.
Rules of the drawing:
• Tickets for the dragster can be purchased for just $100 each.
• You can purchase as many tickets as you wish
• There is no limit on the total number of tickets sold
• Drawing will be held Wednesday, September 17 (entrants need not be present to
All proceeds will go to The Drag Racers Benevolent Fund, a charitable organization dedicated to
making a positive difference in the lives of injured or sickened racers and their families. The
foundation was organized by a group of individuals that saw a need to bring encouragement,
fellowship, and financial assistance to the world of motorsports by providing committed volunteers
with positive leadership and standards of excellence in order to meet practical needs.
This year's American Dragster giveaway will be even more special than previous fundraisers. With the
devastating passing of NHRA Division 4 standout and longtime Drag Racers Benevolent Fund supporter,
Tracy Dennis, this year's car will be a special commemorative edition honoring Tracy and the lasting
legacy he will most certainly leave.
About the 2014 American Race Cars dragster presented to the winner of the drawing:
• Brand new 240" dragster from the professionals at American Race Cars
• Complete rolling chassis: wired, plumbed, and powder-coated
• Weld Wheels and Goodyear Tires
• Auto Meter competition instruments and MSD Ignition
• Rear end housing, complete third member, axles, and brakes from Moser
• K&R Performance Engineering delay box and switch panel
• Biondo Racing Products Pro Outlaw shifter
• Custom paint from Todd's Extreme Paint
You can purchase a chance for the 2014 American Race Cars Tracy Dennis commemorative dragster
• Drawing will be held Wednesday, September 17 at the annual Greg Morris Memorial
Golf Tournament at Mansfield National Golf Club prior to the NHRA AAA Texas Fall Nationals at the
• Entrants need not be present to win
• Purchase via Pay Pal (preferred) using firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Tammy at 972-937-4336 M-F 7:30 am to 5 pm CDT.
• Mail payment to Drag Racers Benevolent Fund, 3643 N. Hwy. 77 Waxahachie, TX
Drag News: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Feb 22- ANDRA Top Alcohol Champ John Cannuli Looking at Back-To-Back Championships
Feb 22- Frank Mamone is Back
Feb 22- Drag Illustrated to Hold $100,000-to-Win World Series of Pro Mod
Feb 17- Speedgroup Announces Title Sponsorship- EDRS European Drag Racing Series Becomes Summit Racing EDRS Series
Feb 08- 2016 TNT Super Series Champion- Jim Thomson
Feb 08- Dave Gunn- 2016 TNT Super Series Second Place
Feb 08- Harry Phelps- 2016 TNT Super Series Third Place
Feb 08- David Surmatchewski- 2016 TNT Super Series Fourth Place
Feb 08- JJ Jablonski- Jason Vitez- 2016 TNT Super Series Fifth Place
Feb 08- Carl's 4-Wheel Drive & Performance Center Named Presenting Sponsor of 2017 Gateway E.T.