NORWALK, Ohio -
Sun, 06 Oct 2013, 02:09 AM
Done for Tonight, Try Again at 9 a.m.
By Larry Sullivan
2:01 a.m. It is raining and will continue to do so for several hours.
We are through for tonight.
The weather forecast for Sunday is horrible, but the event has not been called yet.
Weather permitting, racing will resume at 9 a.m. Sunday.
If the weather lives up to the forecast and racing is not possible, then the purse will be divided among the remaining participants.
The decision to stay and race or call it finished will be made by noon Sunday.
Drag News: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Apr 10- Bowman Earns First OFAA Win at Season Opener
Apr 10- Briggs, Godwin, Morrison, Elmore & Taylor Score SHRA Denton Victories
Apr 10- Wayne surprises Davenport in A/FD; Whynaught and DeStaute repeat at Sacramento Raceway's
Apr 07- Route 66 Raceway Announces 2014 Test and Tune Themes
Apr 07- K&N Spring Fling Sunday Results
Apr 06- K&N Spring Fling Saturday Results
Apr 05- K&N Spring Fling Friday Results
Apr 05- K&N Spring Fling Thursday Results
Apr 04- Inaugural Professional Drag Racer Event at The Rock
Apr 03- K&N Spring Fling Vegas Shootout Day