NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Apr 19- RacingJunk.com Named Official Online Classifieds Provider for IRGSE Properties
Apr 10- Dallas Area Track Joins IHRA Family
Apr 10- New Iowa Track Joins IHRA
Mar 27- Trio of Drag Racing Stars Join IHRA Professional Competition Board
Mar 27- IHRA Summit Sportsman National Championship at Darlington Dragway Final-Round Recap
Mar 27- IHRA Summit Sportsman National Championship Palm Beach Makeup at Darlington Dragway Final-Round Recap
Mar 27- IHRA Summit Sportsman National Championship at San Antonio Raceway Final-Round Recap
Mar 07- Summit Sportsman National Championship Rained Out at State Capitol
Mar 07- IHRA Summit Sportsman National Championship at State Capitol Raceway Final-Round Recap
Mar 07- Muncie Dragway Joins IHRA