NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Dec 06- IHRA Top Sportsman World Champion Graham Foster
Dec 05- IHRA Top Dragster World Champion Austin Cowan
Dec 05- IHRA Welcomes Central Illinois Dragway to Member Track Family as 109th Track
Dec 03- IHRA Super Stock World Champion Jimmy Hidalgo Jr.
Dec 01- IHRA Announces 2014 Summit Team Finals Schedule
Dec 01- Mo-Kan Dragway Becomes IHRA's 107th Member Track
Nov 29- IHRA Stock World Champion Wes Neely
Nov 26- IHRA Quick Rod World Champion John Dustin
Nov 23- Nostalgia Gasser Finals - Through the Lens of David Allio
Nov 23- Cordova Dragway Park to Host IHRA Summer Nationals July 18-19