NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Nov 04- Harvischak, the IHRA World Champion from Champion
Nov 04- Myron Piatek Beats Stock Field and Hurricane Irma to Win World Title, Driver of the Year Honors
Nov 04- Familiar Foes and Kidney Stones- Troy Williams, Jr. Beats Both on Way to World Championship
Nov 04- D'Agnolo Uses Classic Performance to Win Super Stock Title
Nov 04- Winning Never Gets Old for Quick Rod Champ Waters
Nov 04- Schwemler Receives Awesome Prize For Junior Championship
Nov 04- Mod Championship Leaves Black in Disbelief
Nov 04- Gall's Top Championship Was a Long Time Coming
Nov 04- Pine Valley Raceway Captures IHRA Division 4 Summit Team Finals Championship
Nov 04- Hot Rod World Title, Aruba Vacation and Honeymoon Redo